Go down

Nicholiathan's Wish List

Post by Nicholiathan on Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:49 am

I would like the Valkyrie's breastplate set for my level 75 PLD

Nicholiathan

Back to top Go down

Re: Nicholiathan's Wish List

Post by Nemy on Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:33 am

http://einherjarforever.forumotion.co.uk/einherjarforever-rules-f7/finalized-lotting-rules-t138.htm

Nemy wrote:Concerning Valhalla Brstplate, Valhalla Helm

Valhalla Brstplate, Valhalla Helm these items will be going to PLDs mainly. All plds will get the chance to lot on them if they drop, these will be hand picked by myself to decide who will be lotting.

They will come with a point cost like any other item and you must have the points banked already (no credit on these items).

If you do win one then you will go to the bottom of the list for the other item.

After that it will be offered to other job that can use.

These list will be based on members who currently have PLD at 75 geared. All others who level to 75 over time will be taken into account. But cut off date for this will be our first Odin.

So basically you can't add these items to a wishlist, Anyone with PLD at 75 will be considered to lot but will be hand picked by myself for when we get that far.
Nemy
Nemy
Admin

http://einherjarforever.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicholiathan on Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:09 am

Um... why is my PLD not eligible? Do I have start coming on PLD? Guess I won't be lotting on any abjurations then.

Nicholiathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Recoil on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:36 am

It is eligible just not a wishlist item ^^ you will be on the list in admin area as a pld 75 once we get to Odin the leaders will pick one of the plds to lot it.

Much like Shadow Ring/Shadow Mantles in some dynamis shells.

Abj are based on Wishlist tho so if you dont want any your wishlist can be blank.

Recoil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down